[MacPerl] 68k versions (was timelocal)

Paul wrote:
> Has anyone tried just installing it yet on a 68k machine?   I haven't
> installed it yet on my Powerbook (my wife was travelling last weekend, and
> she had it).  But my first impression upon seeing the installer was ÒWow,
> that's grown!Ò.  So I wouldn't be that suprised to find the CFM68k version
> inside along with the 68k shared libraries.

I tried it, but it couldn't take
use Mac::AppleEvents;
(wanted to tease the NT-folks at school with 5.004)

Matthias wrote:
> Actually, the archives have been up on the ftp servers
> ftp://sunsite.cnlab-switch.ch/software/platform/macos/perl/
> for a few days, but I was too exhausted to do the announcements.
> Consider them announced now. CFM68K needs more tests & probably some fixes.

well you know we're waiting, but please don't let that haunt (is that spelled so?
with sys 7.5.5 and big514r4 on a pb 145 with 40MB harddrive I can't
make room for a spellchecker...) you, you've done a tremendous
effort in simplifying our lives as it is...