[MacPerl] Newbee question

Want to attemp to port the wwwboard.pl to macperl and run under webstar2.1
under Mac OS8.

Could not find anything going over the docs that says other then the
compiled cgi needs to be on the server...but I don't think this is right.
Are there other extensions or apps that need to be in the webstar root
folder?

And or anyone want to make a few extra bucks and do this for me on the side :)

Not a joke and serious.  The wwwboard perl scripts can be found at
http://worldwidemart.com/scripts/wwwboard.shtml.

Respond in private if you are interested in taking on this project.

Gary Richter
        PanaVise Products, Inc.
        7540 Colbert Dr. Reno, Nevada 89511
        Ph: 702.850.2900 Fx: 702.850.2929