Re: [MacPerl] Newbee question

At 23.21 10/16/97, Gary Richter wrote:
>Want to attemp to port the wwwboard.pl to macperl and run under webstar2.1
>under Mac OS8.
>
>Could not find anything going over the docs that says other then the
>compiled cgi needs to be on the server...but I don't think this is right.
>Are there other extensions or apps that need to be in the webstar root
>folder?

I bet that all it is is filepaths.  That script has paths like "/home/me/config", and those won't work on Macs.

I just looked through it, and I cannot find one non-MacPerl compliant item in there except for filepaths.  Fix those and you should be all set.

--
Chris Nandor               pudge@pobox.com           http://pudge.net/
%PGPKey=('B76E72AD',[1024,'0824 090B CE73 CA10  1FF7 7F13 8180 B6B6'])