[MacPerl] list archives

I have been saving the messages from this list for a couple of months
and am considering creating a searchable online archive. However, I
don't want to waste time duplicating soemthing that already exists. The
only macperl list archive I can find is at
<http://www.its.unimelb.edu.au/hma/pub/macperl/> and it has not been
updated in a year.

If there is another, please let me know before I go to work on this.

cheers,

david

David Turley
dturley@pobox.com
http://www.pobox.com/~dturley

"You don't want to be the only person sitting on a crocodile's back."
                                        -- heard on a PBS nature show