Re: [MacPerl] &MacPerl'Pick

bradley@aux1.marc.usda.gov (Randy Bradley) writes:
>     &MacPerl'Pick() is really slick and is almost exactly what I need.

Thanks.

>However, for my needs, I would like two features:
>
>     1.  I would like an array of item numbers returned rather than just
>         the items.
>     2.  I would like to be able to pre-select several items from my perl
>         script.
>
>     Are these reasonable request?

Any yes or no answer I would give at the moment would be utterly subjective and
would needlessly hurt your feelings :-)

I'd think, however, that a combination of Mac::Lists and Mac::Dialogs should
be capable of doing this. I'll look into proving this by way of a demo
script. There are too few toolbox demo scripts anyway.

Matthias

-----
  "If you meet the Buddha in the Net, put his address in your Kill file."
                            -- Don Hutton, hutton@promis.com