[MacPerl] &MacPerl'Pick

Hi All,

     &MacPerl'Pick() is really slick and is almost exactly what I need.  I
did find that an array could be passed as the second argument and that
multiple selections are returned in an array.  However, for my needs, I
would like two features:

     1.  I would like an array of item numbers returned rather than just
         the items.
     2.  I would like to be able to pre-select several items from my perl
         script.

     Are these reasonable request?

Thanks,

Randy

Randy Bradley | Systems Analyst | US Meat Animal Research Center | Clay Center
Computer Spec.| 402-762-4156    | bradley@aux.marc.usda.gov      | Nebraska