Re: [MacPerl] Meet the Newline, same as the old line (longishrant)

At 5:08 PM +0200 10/22/97, Matthias Ulrich Neeracher wrote:
>Sorry that I sound a bit annoyed about this, but we've gone through these
>discussions *WAY* too many times.

If you've gone through the discussion *way* too many times... then it shoes
there's a demand for it.

For Mac users, Case 1 might be a nice thing to solve... but I don't see it
as a make or break situation if not done.

I think you're correct though that this really needs to be solved by Perl
Porters since Perl is being used cross platform.  The issue is wider than
just the MacOS.

Thanks for the clarifications.

mark

PowerPerl(tm),  mailto:info@powerperl.com   http://www.powerperl.com