[MacPerl] MacPerl interfaces

I am sure that this question has been asked a thousand times already
(although I could not find an answer to it anywhere on the Net), but
what is the easiest way to create a MacPerl interface on the Mac (apart
from using ResEdit, of course)? Has anybody tried using CrossBasic as an
interface maker? What about Tk for Macintosh? How do you exchange data
between MacPerl and the interface? Could someone provide an example?

Many thanks.

Philippe de Rochambeau