Re: [MacPerl] MacPerl interfaces

To my knowledge, Tk for Mac is not perl-compatible, and I've not heard of
CrossBasic.

It's not "easy" or even particularly sensible, but I've considered putting
rudimentary interface widgets on a MacPerl backend through Frontier and
Macbird.  I like Frontier a lot, mostly because its existence on the mutual
borders of database, CGI solution, and Mac scripting system open up a lot
of doors, but I vastly prefer Perl for any remotely taxing data analysis or
conversion.  I've given some thought to spending some time linking the two
up, but haven't taken the plunge yet.

  -nat