Re: [MacPerl] who is logged on

Matthias Ulrich Neeracher <neeri@iis.ee.ethz.ch> writes:
}
}I can offer you one certain and one uncertain promise:
}
} - What is certain is that in MacPerl 5.1.5, $ENV{USER} will be defined as
}   the user name entered in the Sharing Setup Control Panel.

Gack.  How about the lower case last name of the user name entered in the
Sharing Setup CP?  Otherwise I'm just going to have to override it all the
time.

}
}Matthias
}
}-----
}Matthias Neeracher   <neeri@iis.ee.ethz.ch>   http://www.iis.ee.ethz.ch/~neeri
}  "If people are boasting that they use the best tools, you can figure that
}   they can't find any competitive advantage to using those tools, or else
}   they wouldn't be presenting them as a competitive advantage." -- Dave Winer
}

---
Paul J. Schinder
NASA Goddard Space Flight Center