Re: [MacPerl] Problems with DB_File

"Jungwirth, Russell" <rjungwir@kcc.com> writes:
>This code fails using MacPerl 5.15r4 on:
>Quadra 950, System 7.6.1, CFM68k MacPerl
>Power Macintosh 7200/90, System 7.6.1, Power Mac Native MacPerl
>
>But it works on:
>PowerBook 165, System 7.6.1, CFM68k MacPerl

Ok, I found & fixed that one today. This turned to be a truly bizarre problem
that occurs with databases on volumes where allocation blocks are not powers of
2. Would that be consistent with the systems you observed?

Matthias

-----
   "These days, though, you have to be pretty technical before you can
    even aspire to crudeness." -- William Gibson, _Johnny Mnemonic_