[MacPerl] AppleScript question (Oracle)

Hi,

When I run a MacPerl-script (with this subroutine in it)
DIRECT from MacPerl, I get a nice -just what I wanted-
result from my Oracle database.
But.... When I save that script as a cgi, and run it, it
does NOTHING.
I can see that Oracle does NOT recieve the commands.
It is just an example-cgi I am working on, but anyway, it has
to work, of course.
Typing this command directly in SQL*Plus also gives a correct
reply.

What's wrong ?

sub GoToOracle {
 MacPerl::DoAppleScript qq{
  tell application "SQL*Plus"
   Logon to Oracle as "SYSTEM" password "MANAGER" database "MAAS"
   Send "Set linesize 300"
   Send "Spool 'maas.log'"
   Send "SELECT RESP_BASIS.REGNR,GESLACHT,OPLEID_U,STR1,STR2,STR3"
   Send "FROM RESP_BASIS,STROOP"
   Send "WHERE RESP_BASIS.REGNR = STROOP.REGNR(+);"
   Send "Spool Off"
  end tell

GoToOracle;

Nico Rozendaal,