Re: [MacPerl] minor glitch in cmd-h

In message <l03130302b0b663abe499@[206.86.3.58]> you write:
>At 6:20 PM -0800 1997.12.11, Chris Nandor wrote:
>>At 20.04 12/11/97, Xah Lee wrote:
>>>A minor glitch using command-h.
[...]
>The error is: Unfortunately, I can't give you any help for "xxgrep"
>
>where the xx is two eight bit character that looks like ae. The essence of the
 problem is that if the word I need help for is at the first line without space
 in front, then this error pops up when I do cmd-h.

Right. I haven't looked at the code yet, but I have a good idea what sort of
parsing error on my part caused this behaviour (I always start my scripts
with #!perl, so I never noticed).

Matthias

-----
   "I'm set free to find a new illusion" -- Velvet Underground