[MacPerl] MACPERL beginner question

Hello.  I have been having a small problem, and I was wondering if you all
could help me with it.  Whenever I write some code, I maxamize my screen.
When I get done and check the syntax, sometimes the syntax windo is small.
When I minimize the code window to check the syntax, I am able to read the
syntax.  But when I get re-maxamize the code window, the title bar goes above
the MacPerl title bar.  That means that I can't drag it back down.  When this
happens, I have to save the program, exit out, and re-enter the code.

Can anybody help me with this problem?
Is it a bug?
(I hope that wasn't too confusing)

Mat