Re: [MacPerl] Got it...

According to Jon Stevens:

> "Chris Nandor" <pudge@pobox.com> said the following at 12/15/97 5:31 PM:
>
> >So what here is "bull"?
>
> grabbing at straws with your results...well, if the same code executes
> slower than anothers, then maybe someone's coding efficiency?
>
> i just don't see how it could be that slow.

Errrrrrr.....guys (and gals).  Can we leave off the
insults?  If you (ie: Jon) do not believe what Chris has
said - then why not ask for an example of his code so you
can (hopefully) show him what he's not doing right.  This
is a lot more constructive than the above.

Also, I've been on the list for a while now and I've never
known Chris (or anyone else) to state false or malicious
results.  So, for my $0.02 worth - how about dropping the
insults.  :-?