Re: [MacPerl] Dumb Newbie Question

At 22.21 12/19/97, info@imaginet.ca wrote:
>Greetings,
>
>I am relatively new to Perl and very new to MacPerl. In order to get to the
>point where my learning curve starts heading up, I need to overcome one
>minor obstacle.
>
>I can't figure out how to pass data from a html form to MacPerl on my local
>system. Up to now I have had to write, debug etc my scripts on my remote
>unix server. It seems to me that I should be able to do the same locally.
>Oh, and of course have MacPerl pass the results back to my browser window.

I recently finished the chapter on CGI for the upcoming book MacPerl: Power
and Ease.  Head over to:

        http://www.ptf.com/macperl/ptf/draft.html

Please (as always) give us feedback after you read the chapter(s).  Thanks!

--
Chris Nandor               pudge@pobox.com           http://pudge.net/
%PGPKey=('B76E72AD',[1024,'0824 090B CE73 CA10  1FF7 7F13 8180 B6B6'])