[MacPerl] Dumb Newbie Question

Greetings,

I am relatively new to Perl and very new to MacPerl. In order to get to the
point where my learning curve starts heading up, I need to overcome one
minor obstacle.

I can't figure out how to pass data from a html form to MacPerl on my local
system. Up to now I have had to write, debug etc my scripts on my remote
unix server. It seems to me that I should be able to do the same locally.
Oh, and of course have MacPerl pass the results back to my browser window.

Any ideas would be greatly appreciated.

Regards,
Bob

Bob Bunting                       \\        Wednesdays 6:00pm - 8:00pm PT
Host of Appletalk                  \\         AppleTalk Broadcast Network
Broadcast Worldwide on RealAudio    \\                  www.appletalk.net