[MacPerl] Re: [MaiPerl] Porting sendmail to Eudora

--- begin quoted text

Anybody know where I can get more info on sending email in Perl scripts
utilizing Eudora Internet Mail Server for the Mac?

I'm trying to port a Unix script that uses the sendmail function and I need
to get more info on Eudora's command line structure.

I'm currently trying to find the info myself but I thought maybe somebody
here might have already been through this.

Thanks ahead
Klaus Fischer

--- end quoted text

I'd be *extremely* suprised if EIMS *had* a "command line
structure". This is MacOS you're talking about.

The simplest thing to do is to speak SMTP directly to EIMS using
Net::SMTP. You'll have to remember to add in all of the headers
that sendmail so "belpfully" fills in, because EIMS probably won't.

-------
Paul J. Schinder
NASA Goddard Space Flight Center
Code 693