Re: [MacPerl] minor suggestion for Shuck

Xah Lee <xah@best.com> writes:
>* How about user settable or memorizable default window size?

This is on my "will probably implement eventually list".

>If not, how about wider default size?

Not before I get a bigger screen :-)

>* How about showing the cursor location in Shuck? So that arrow keys makes _vi
sual_ sense.

I will look into that, but there are potential difficulties with the background
parsing of big files that is going on and I also have to avoid making people
think the files are writeable.

Matthias

-----
   "I'm set free to find a new illusion" -- Velvet Underground