[MacPerl] Shuck bug: 'One moment Please'

Sometimes the 'One Moment Please' phase of Shuck will stick. This is confirmed by taking a coffee break.(Mac OS 8. MacPerl 5.1.5r4.)

PS Would it be better to rename Shuck to 'Perl On-line Doc Reader' or something? It's more inviting to beginners. Also, the MacPerl FAQ on Neeracher's homepage is really outdated (it's 1996 version). The version on CPAN is even more outdate by a few month. These "symptoms" almost prevented me from starting to learn Perl when I was nosing and sniffing around. The MacPerl links on www.scriptweb.com is also really bad, outdated, or non-existant, giving bad MacPerl impressions. These things drive away absolute beginners. (of course, I find Perl (i.e. MacPerl) absolutely useful) It would also be great to include some step-by-step  'beginner readme' file in the MacPerl distribution for absolute beginners. Describing what Perl is, what Shuck is, how to setup, what's man page and what's pod, what are the files and folders, and where to begin. The  readme.mac is really for some experienced person. (Merely some feedback. Sorry I couldn't do more for now...)

 Xah, xah@best.com
 http://www.best.com/~xah/Wallpaper_dir/c0_WallPaper.html
 Mountain View, CA, USA