[MacPerl] Re: Toolbox problem that appeared in 5.1.6r4

In message <E19D5EA6BD1FD111886D00805FA6D7560ED9D2@DPLMAIL2> you write:
>I have been working on an application involving a dialog-based Mac
>interface. When I updated from 5.1.5r4, I suddenly got the following
>traceback from previously functioning code:
>
># # Can't locate auto/Mac/Dialogs/GetNewDialo.al in @INC
>
>The original line is simply:
>
>	local ($mainDlog) = new MacDialog 1000;
>Advice as to how to fix this would be greatly appreciated. GetNewDialog
>is (and was) present in the list of exported subs, so I'm not sure why
>it's trying to be autoloaded...

Argh! This is an embarassing braino, but luckily simple to fix: Just add
a subroutine

sub GetNewDialog {
   _GetNewDialog(@_);
}

below the NewDialog() subroutine in Mac::Dialogs.pm

Matthias

-----
   "I'm set free to find a new illusion" -- Velvet Underground