Re: [MacPerl] MacPerl->FTP

According to Paul J. Schinder:

> 1)  There are pod docs in the *.pm files, and in the latest releases there's a
>     top level "FAQ.pod".
> 2)  There's copious build in debugging, which is easy to turn on:

Ah!  Thanks!  :-)

I did look at the .pm files.  There isn't an example (in my
copy) of how to use the ascii, binary, ebcdic, or byte
commands.  Though there is an example of just logging in
and putting a file onto (or off of) a site.  :-)

But I did not see the debugging commands at all.  :-(
Guess I'll go back through them again.  :-)