[MacPerl] All these new updates to MacPerl...

According to Lionel Artom-Ginzburg:

> Hi.  As someone with a fairly low-bandwidth (28.8) link to the 'Net, I'm
<snip>

I have a 28.8 modem too.  But I have a different outlook.
Long downloads I just start before I'm going to bed (or off
to work) and I let them just go.  Afterwards, my ISP cuts
me off when nothing is happening for a while.  Try doing
that.  Or - using Paul's excellent scripts - write a simple
program which does the download for you.  Also, you can use
the CRONTAB program which would allow you to bring up, log
on, download, log off, and shutdown the computer at a given
time.

I know that this doesn't address the large number of
updates but there really isn't any reason for you to be
wasting your time waiting for a file to download.  Unless
you just like to do that sort of thing?  :-)
(Just joking if you didn't know.)