Re: [MacPerl] REQ: DATA::Dumper

Or you can get it from CPAN, because that is all that is on mors. The
trick is to simply use Dumper.pm.NOXSUB, which is a pure Perl version of
Data:: Dumper This is one of those rare times where the presence of a .xs
in the distribution does not spell doom.

--- begin quoted text

At 16.37 98.01.13, Georg_Bauer@muensterland.org wrote:
>Would some kind soul with Codewarrior and MacPerl-Sourcekit be so nice
>to compile DATA::Dumper (especially the c-extension, I know that
>DATA::Dumper can work without it, but that would be to slow for my
>needs) for MacPerl? I am in a situation where I have the option of
>building something proprietary or use some existing solution - and
>DATA::Dumper would be exactly what I need. My current solution is far
>from efficient.

Well, if you want Data::Dumper without the XS, Paul Schinder has it
available on his site.  Otherwise, good luck!

        http://mors.gsfc.nasa.gov/MacPerl.html

--
Chris Nandor               pudge@pobox.com           http://pudge.net/
%PGPKey=('B76E72AD',[1024,'0824 090B CE73 CA10  1FF7 7F13 8180 B6B6'])

--- end quoted text

-------
Paul J. Schinder
schinder@pobox.com