Re: [MacPerl] Why does MacPerl 5.18r4 install SysErrs.err?

Taylor Leaming <Taylor_Leaming-RZLA60@email.sps.mot.com> writes:
>    How about adding 'vers' resource to these files to associate them with
>    MacPerl in the Get Info box.

This is a good idea for /etc/services. OTOH, I'd rather not add a vers resource
to SysErrs.err; this might give people the impression that I claim authorship
of this file.

>    Maybe even an Installer Log file or the

MacPerl *does* produce an Installer Log!

Matthias

-----
   "One fine day in my odd past..." -- Pixies, _Planet of Sound_