Re: [MacPerl] MacPerl 5.1.9r4?

At 17:19 -0800 on 1/19/98, Paul DuBois wrote:

> I keep seeing references to MacPerl 5.1.9r4, e.g., at:
> http://www.ptf.com/macperl/
>
> But I don't find it at the sites on which I've looked,
> just 5.1.8r4. Where is 5.1.9r4?

I picked up copies from ftp://err.ethz.ch/pub/neeri/MacPerl/
a few days ago; I guess it hasn't migrated to SunSite yet...

-r

Rich Morin, Canta Forda Computer Laboratory | Prime Time Freeware - quality
  UNIX consulting, training, and writing    | freeware at affordable prices
  P.O. Box 1488, Pacifica, CA, 94044, USA   | www.ptf.com      info@ptf.com
  rdm@cfcl.com            +1 650-873-7841   | +1 408-433-9662   -0727 (Fax)