Re: [MacPerl] Problem with record separator?

At 08:45 AM 1/22/98 +0000, Lindsay Davies wrote:
>The syntax is
>
>	$/="\x0A";
>
>Lindsay

In the words of Homer Simpson....

    "Doh!"

My apologies to all for wasting bandwidth.  Somewhere along the way I had
gotten it in my head that Perl used 0x syntax and never took the time to
check it.

Thanks for the help (said sheepishly),

Wade
Wade Williams                      "Put your message in a modem, and throw
Systems Engineer, CCIE #3373        it in the cyber sea."
Cisco Systems, Inc.                       - N. Peart
Brentwood, TN
615-221-2918
wwilliam@cisco.com