[MacPerl] Please print and retain for future reference

<FONT  COLOR="#000000" SIZE=5><B>Do Your Investigative Needs Include?

	<FONT  COLOR="#000000" SIZE=4><B>Locating persons<FONT
COLOR="#000000" SIZE=3></B>
           *	Skip Tracing
           *	Missing Persons
           *	Telecommunication Searches

	<FONT  COLOR="#000000" SIZE=4><B>Asset Discovery<FONT
COLOR="#000000" SIZE=3></B>
           *	Real Property Ownership
           *	Vehicle Ownership
           *	Bank or Brokerage Accounts
           *	Current Employment

	<FONT  COLOR="#000000" SIZE=4><B>Background Checks<FONT
COLOR="#000000" SIZE=3></B>
           *	Criminal Background
           *	Credit Reports
           *	Employment Verification

     <B> <FONT  COLOR="#000000" SIZE=4>Due Diligence<FONT
COLOR="#000000" SIZE=3></B>
           *	Corporate Financials
           *	Corporate Records
           *	Civil Filings

	<FONT  COLOR="#000000" SIZE=4><B>Litigation Support<FONT
COLOR="#000000" SIZE=3></B>
           *	Process Service Nationwide
           *	Locate Witnesses/Defendants
           *	Commercial Credit Reports

</P><P ALIGN=CENTER><FONT  COLOR="#000000" SIZE=5>
Why Information Search?
<FONT  COLOR="#000000" SIZE=3>
</P><P ALIGN=LEFT>
Information Search Incorporated (ISI) has been providing research services for
attorneys, collection agencies, private investigators,  personnel firms,
businesses of all types, private individuals and law enforcement agencies
nationwide for over 5 years.
</P><P ALIGN=LEFT>
ISI has instant access to over 2 .5 billion National, Regional and Local public
records. Our staff of professional researchers and field correspondents are
trained and dedicated to providing prompt, accurate and economical answers
to your information needs.
</P><P ALIGN=LEFT>
See why hundreds of firms have come to rely on Information Search, Inc. as
their one-stop source for <B>INFORMATION. </B>
</P><P ALIGN=LEFT>
A partial listing of the searches available from <B>Information Search, Inc</B>.;

<B>LOCATE/ADDRESS UPDATE</B> – Using just a name and previous address, or
name and date of birth we can locate your subject. Cost $35-$60.

<B>EMPLOYMENT UPDATE</B> – Returns current employer from name and social
security number. Cost $125.

<B>P.O. BOX TRACE</B> – Returns physical address of recipient. Cost $75.

<B>REAL PROPERTY OWNERSHIP</B> – Searchable by name or address. Cost
$40.

<B>BANK ACCOUNT SEARCH</B> – Returns account number(s), bank branch
location and account balance. Cost $275.

<B>STOCK, BOND & MUTUAL FUND BROKERAGE ACCOUNTS</B> –
Nationwide search of 2,000 brokerage firms. Identifies account number, firm
location, value of portfolio, etc. Cost $400.

<B>SOCIAL SECURITY TRACE</B> – Returns current and previous addresses, date
of birth, drivers license and other pertinent information. Cost $35.

<B>UNLISTED PHONE NUMBER</B> – Name and address returns an unlisted phone
number. Cost $75.

<B>PHONE NUMBER OWNERSHIP</B> – Returns a name and address from phone
number. Cost $35.

<B>CRIMINAL BACKGROUND </B>– Felony and misdemeanor search by county.
Cost $20.

<B>LIEN, JUDGMENT & BANKRUPTCY</B> – Returns civil filings. Cost $40.

<B>VEHICLE REPORTS </B>– Driver records. Cost $25.  Vehicle ownership. Cost
$55.

<B>CONSUMER CREDIT REPORTS</B> – National credit reporting service provides
demographic and credit history. Cost $20 to $40.

<B>EDUCATIONAL VERIFICATION</B> – Returns attendance and degree
received. Cost $25. Per campus.

<B>WORKMEN'S COMPENSATION CLAIMS</B> – Indicates date injured, type of
>injury and employer. Cost $25.

<B>CIVIL FILINGS</B> – Returns date of filing, case number(s), Plaintiff, Defendant
and disposition. Cost $55.

<B>CORPORATE RECORDS</B> – Returns registered agent, name and address of
president, corporate history and status of corporation. Cost $55.

</P><P ALIGN=JUSTIFY>
These are some of the searches <B>ISI</B> provides. We have many others that are
not listed. If you require something that you do not see, please call us. Our
staff will be happy to discuss your needs.

</P><P ALIGN=JUSTIFY><I>
After thousands of searches locally, nationally and internationally <B>ISI</B> still
adheres to the basic premise that the client deserves a full 100% of
our efforts. That a search is not complete until the client has the information
that was requested or all avenues have been exhausted. And that the client
has the right to expect prompt, accurate and economical research results.</I>
</P><P ALIGN=LEFT>

</P><P ALIGN=CENTER><FONT  COLOR="#000000" SIZE=5>
INFORMATION SEARCH, INC.
<FONT  COLOR="#000000" SIZE=4>
35 North Montford Ave.
Baltimore, MD 21224