Re: [MacPerl] Perl/Tk ?

Georg_Bauer@muensterland.org (Georg Bauer) wortes :

>Daniel Fisher <dvf5907@imap.unc.edu> wrote:
>
>> Perl makes programming/prototyping easy, but doesn't have robust GUI
>> features.
>
>Actually MacPerl does have quite good GUI features - look into the
>Toolbox modules.
>
>bye, Georg
>Thats was absoltely not the question !

I would like also to know what is the answer to this question.

Does anyone know here if the Tk 4.2 part of Tcl/Tk thats is running on the
mac is in par with the one used in the Perl/Tk one ?

If it is the same who knows if what is the status of the perl part
regarding the macintosh side.

Doing mac GUI stuff is promising but the Perl?tk answer a more basic x
platform need and still stay on tha perl side instead of switching to Tcl
(mainly a syntax war but we are so lazy progamers...).

Thanks for any uptdated info on that matter.

Vincent Nonnenmacher
DPI SA
116 Av de la Republique
38320 BRESSON