[MacPerl] mesa

Hey

Perhaps this is well-known, but I must ask.

I have a perl script that i'd like to run on a mac, but it was written on
an SGI using the OpenGL and Tk modules. I see that Mesa is an OpenGL
substitute, and it's been ported to the mac. But I have no idea if I can
use it with macperl or not, since it seems to be targeted to c programming.
It comes with shared libraries, namely aglShdLib, glShdLib, gluShdLib, and
glutShdLib.

If it is indeed possible to use these, could someone tell me how; i.e. what
type of 'use' statement I need, and where the libraries need to be...

Thanks
-dave nirschl
nirschl@scripps.edu