Re: [MacPerl] more info from FSpGetFInfo

On Thu, 26 Feb 1998 00:33:52 +0100, Axel Rose wrote:

>Just wondering whether the additional stat() could be
>saved if FSpGetFInfo() could return creation time,
>modification time and size.
>
>I have no idea if this is a limitation in the Toolbox
>call.
>If not this is just a suggestion for extending FSpGetFInfo
>for the author (Matthias?).

It may be just a limitation of this particular call. FSpGetCatlnfo gives
you type, creator, and the size of both forks. Judging from
:ext:Mac:Files:t:Files.t, it also gives the modification date, and
presumably the creation date, although I'm not in a position to check
right now.

>Axel

-------
Paul J. Schinder