[MacPerl] Running an MPW Tool within MPWs MacPerl?

Due to some of the *lovely* aspects of MPW quoting, I'd like to convert a
series of my current MPW scripts to the ease and consistency!! of
MacPerl. My major block at this point is that the Perl scripts will
definitely have to call some MPW tools.

Is there a way in MacPerl to invoke an MPW tool without having to also
have toolserver running?

Paul

Paul Steinkamp
Localization & Release Engineering,