[MacPerl] tool interface with MPW?

These are some things I believe to be true for the MPW tool, but I'd like a
formal concurrence from someone - Matthias?

If an error occurs during compilation, The Perl tool will return non zero
{Status} to MPW.

On completion of a Perl script the most recently evaluated item will be returned
in {Status} just as it is in a Perl subroutine.

The special hash %ENV stores environment variables from MPW. This hash is filled
from all existing environment variables in MPW at the time of execution of the
Perl script so that, for instance, $ENV(Worksheet) is the full pathname of the
MPW worksheet.