Re: [MacPerl] MacPerl asynchronous CGI problems

Thanks for your response, Mark.

This is what I was afraid of, because we *do* have a couple thousand users,
and I want to add a script that takes over a second to process.  If we
average about two hits a second, I can't see adding a synchronous cgi that
hangs the server for a second.

I understand that MacPerl is single tasking, but it would be nice if the
glue could 'queue' perl acgi calls, so that it would process all perl
scripts in order one-at-a-time but WebSTAR could merrily serve non-cgi
pages while this is happening.

Kevin