[MacPerl] MacPerl complains "Can't find AppleScriptLib"

MacPerl broke yesterday. I'm using version 5.1.9r4. I'm not sure if the
upgrade to 5.1.9r4 (from which version I can't remember) is what broke it,
but now the MacPerl CFM-68k version of MacPerl quits before completely
starting, claiming "The application 'MacPerl' has quit because the file
'AppleScriptLib' could not be found".

The " CFM-68K Runtime Enabler", "ObjectSupportLib" and "AppleScriptLib" are
all in the extensions folder.

Any clues as to what might be the problem?

Thanks,
Alex

Windows 95: n. 32 bit extensions and a graphical shell for a 16 bit patch
to an 8 bit operating system originally coded for a 4 bit microprocessor,
written by a 2 bit company that can't stand 1 bit of competition.
                   http://ucnet.canberra.edu.au/~packrat/windows_sig.html