[MacPerl] PC file names

I need to ftp from my Mac, to a unix box files from a PC formatted disk.
The Mac's are the only machines with a 3.5 disk drive that are on the
network. The USAF removed all the PC's after having to many problems with
them.

To do this I need to be able to read the file names on the disk. I asked
this question about a year ago and Allen Fry sent me a script using opendir
and readdir, it did read files of Mac formated disks but not those of a PC
formated disks. Another solution presented it self about that time and I
did not follow up. Now that solution has been removed and I still need to
get the files from these PC disks to my unix box.

The following script reads the files on Mac Formated disks, zip drives,
harddrives and even the files on Audio disks, but not the files on a PC
formated disks. It does, however, read the volume name of the PC disk. Save
it as a droplet and then drop the files or disks on it to read the files.

#!/usr/bin/perl -w

use strict;
use File::Find;

my ($disk) = @ARGV;
print "Volume name# $disk\n";

find(\&wanted,$disk);

sub wanted {
    print "    $File::Find::name\n" if -f;
}

Does any one have any suggestions. Any thing would be deeply appricated.

         Doug Spore