[MacPerl] Web* and CGI output

Howdy,

	I posed this question to the technical support at *9 (who make Web*) and they
responded by writing me a nice little email saying that they don't help people.
I wonder if the response is an cleverly disguised automatic email or if they've
actually hired aposition to tell clients with questions to bugger off...
	Anyways, the question is this: what is it about WebSTAR that makes it
different from all other servers when it comes to CGI output? The normal method
for a response printed by a CGI is to start with the header: "Content-type:
text/html\r\n\r\n" so that the server and browser know what's coming. As well,
the CGI could very well fake something else, like a 302 FOUND, along with a
Location: to redirect the browser elsewhere.
	OK, now that that's established (and please correct me if I'm wrong), what's
up with WebSTAR and why won't they help me? When I started coding for our
WebSTAR server, I followed every instruction book that said to start off with
server, this line prints at the top of the page. When I removed it from the
code, it worked just fine, however (UNIX servers aren't quite so accomodating,
are they?). So I removed it from all our CGI scripts and everything's just
peachy (except these scripts have to be modified for use on another server).
	However, I've written a CGI that now tries to use the aforementioned redirect
trick, with outout of...
	HTTP/1.0 302 Redirect\r
	Location: http://www.helix.net/~joshua\r
	\r
which, instead of redirecting the browser, just displays a blank web page! A
big, gray nothing.
	Anybody know anything about this? Interestingly enough, these two lines don't
show up anywhere, but if I add any other lines to the header, like Server: or
Date:, anything after the second one will print on the otherwise blank page.
Does WebSTAR pump out a default header? Can I override it? Am I misspelling
something or forgetting something?

Thanks
josh