Re: [MacPerl] Dev:Pseudo (too many files)

According to Strider:

> No, and I had worked a way around it, but it was complicated and annoying.
> =) In the end, I used FileCache.pm, and that works great.

Well I'm glad it worked for you.  But I wonder if the
number of files continues to go up will FileCache.pm
continue to work properly?  Say for 1,000 files?  If this
is that program you were working on about a month or so ago
does it require more than a years worth of information?  If
so, then this is a consideration.

Good luck!  :-)