RE: [MacPerl] I'm back! :-)

On Tuesday, February 24, 1998 7:22 PM, Peter Prymmer [SMTP:pvhp@forte.com]
wrote:

[snip]

> but I do recall that Microsoft announced that they'd be shipping IE
> for the Mac real soon (if they have not done so already).

It is out now. I have been using 4.0 and outlook express since last
weekend. It's a good product.
(I hate to say nice things about M$, but I like IE4 more and more, both
win95 at work, and MacOS7.5 at home. :-)

-Mark

Mark Johns, Quality Books, Inc.  -  "A Dawson Company"
mailto://mark.johns@dawson.com   - (815) 732-4450 - x417
>> mailto://mark.johns@usa.net               <<   Home
>> http://www.netcom.com/~johnsms/index.html << Addresses
   Opinions expressed are my own, such as they are.
  They are not those of Dawson, Inc. or Quality Books.