[MacPerl] Attention Entrpreneur!!!!

///////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
This Message was Composed using Extractor Pro Bulk E- Mail Software. If
you wish to be removed from this advertiser's future mailings, please reply
with the subject "Remove" and this software will automatically block you
from their future mailings.
////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
FREE INFORMATION!!!!!!
If you are interested in being your own boss, working around your schedule, and making as much money as your motivated to earn, then I would like to speak to you.  I am looking for serious individuals looking for a home-based business that can potentially make you a six figure income this year.  This is a traditional business, and is NOT multi-level marketing.

If you own a computer and a telephone.... YOU'RE IN BUSINESS$$!!

IF INTERESTED PLEASE READ BELOW, IF NOT PLEASE DELETE NOW.......

Hello,

My name is Donna and this is my advertisement regarding a home-based business.  I would like to start by saying that THIS IS NOT MLM!  I run a legitimate, and very profitable enterprise.  I know your time is very valuable to you as my time is valuable to me so, I have a couple of questions for you that will determine if it's worth both our time to continue.

     Please answer these questions honestly and e-mail me your answers at your earliest convenience.

1)  What do you currently do for a living?

2)  Why do you want to start your own business?

3)  How much money do you want to make each month?

4)  Do you or anyone you know have a need to reduce their tax bill?

5)  How would you describe your work ethic?

6)  On a scale from 1 - 5, 5 being very serious, where do you rate yourself as to really wanting to      own your own business and control your own financial future?

Please include your NAME, PHONE NUMBER with AREA code and the best time to contact you..  Your answers will determine if this business is suitable for you.

If your answers match the criteria we are looking for, either myself or one of my associates will contact you to get you further free information.

Thanks for inquiring!!!