Re: [MacPerl] Herculean feat

At 02:32 -0500 10.02.98, kaiser wrote:

>Has anyone tried to adapt majordomo to MacPerl?  I read it was written in
>Perl and thought I might download it (only 200K or so) to take a peek.

There is a very good mailing list server for the Mac called
Macjordomo. It was first released in 1995 and has been continuously
upgraded by its developer, Michele Fuortes. Macjordomo is not
a port of the Unix Majordomo program - it is a completely different
program - however it implements similar features.  It is freeware.

     http://leuca.med.cornell.edu/macjordomo

There is also an active mailing list with the same kind of good support
from the developer and knowledgeable users that this list enjoys.

I have no connection or relationship to Macjordomo except as a satisfied
user.  I apologize to many for this off-topic message; I hope it is useful
information for a few of you. If you have follow-up questions on this
please send them directly to me and not to the mac-perl list.

    -Paul-    paul.b.patton@hbc.honeywell.com