Re: [MacPerl] Scripting I/O

At 11:54 -0500 23.2.98, Chris Nandor wrote:

> Is that what you want?

I don't know about the original author, but I find this snippet quite
handy. Thanks for posting it.

However, I'm curious whether there are more elaborate facilities for
getting exchanging data between AppleScript and MacPerl. Eg, can I get
the values of specific AppleScript variables into MacPerl (and
vice-versa), and are there type-conversion facilities that would, for
example, allow me to convert an AppleScript list into a Perl array?

Stephan