Re: [MacPerl] Dev:Pseudo (too many files)

>Strider <Strider@baka.com> writes:
>>Can I only have 59 files open at a time?
>
>Yes (64, in fact, but few are used by STDIN et al). This used to be sufficient
>to do parallel searches in a DNA database, so I thought it would suffice for
>more mundane tasks.
>
>Matthias

	Hmm... is there any way around this? I may need to open as many as
356 files at a time (although I doubt more than that). I may be able to
find a way around that problem, but if not, I'd like to be able to solve it
by 'upping' that limit.

- Strider

  - I hope you recognize what you're looking for when you find it.