[MacPerl] Any way to Tee in MacPerl?

I'm writing a program that's eventually going to end up on UNIX and I need
to write to two files (STDOUT and a file) simultaneously.

I know that on UNIX, I can do:

open(FILE, "| tee file2");

print FILE "some text\n";

and get my desired result.  However, unless someone's written a Mac version
of tee, I don't think that's gonna work on the Mac (which is where I'm
doing my development).

Anyone ever developed a solution for this?

Wade
Wade Williams                      "Put your message in a modem, and throw
Systems Engineer, CCIE #3373        it in the cyber sea."
Cisco Systems, Inc.                       - N. Peart
Brentwood, TN
615-221-2918
wwilliam@cisco.com