[MacPerl] Customizing a Runtime Application

Hi all,

I'm currently in beta for an application that I've written which
downloads weather data for flight simulators like X-Plane at regular
intervals.

I've made it a runtime with all the necessary libraries in the resource
fork.  In addition, it also stores its preferences in its own resource
fork.

As this application will run and stay running, I'm thinking of making it
look more like a real application with customized menu items and an about
box.  Is there a way to do that without hacking at it with ResEdit?

Thanks!

-
nghai

Hai Ng