[MacPerl] Configuration Problem

Hello All,

This is probably a FAQ about installation. However, after reading
several months of back messages on this list, and Chris Nandor's
installation chapter from his book, I'm still stuck, so here goes:

I was forced to re-install MacPerl (5.1.9r4) yesterday after I lost a
volume on my machine due to Microsoft Express crashing. It was a normal
install from the installer on SunSite, and all seemed to go well.
However, when I went to resume testing a script I had been working on,
the following line failed:

use Mac::StandardFile;
with MacPerl complaining thusly:

# Can't find loadable object for module Mac::StandardFile in @INC
(Dev:MacPerl:lib:MacPPC Dev:MacPerl:lib Dev:MacPerl:lib:Mac  Dev:Pseudo)File 'Dev:Pseudo'; Line 10# BEGIN failed--compilation aborted.
However, the preceeding line is:
use Mac::Files;which works. Carefully checking my paths indicates that the
StandardFile.pm file is exactly where it should be, and its path is in
the @INC array given above.

What in the world have I done wrong?

(Note: if this is indeed a FAQ, it would be useful to have it included
in the book, I think.)

Thanks in advance,
Frank Alviani