Re: [MacPerl] MacPerl scripts running other MacPerl scripts...

On Fri, 3 Apr 1998 10:49:50 -0500, you wrote:

>At 10.16 1998.04.03, Marty_Lynch@avid.com wrote:
>>   I was wondering; is it poosible to run one MacPerl script from
>>another MacPerl script?
>
>Use the require() command.  It executes a given script.  Now, it can affect
>your existing script, but there ya go.

Not a good idea. "require" is intended to include a code library, so it
remembers that it has been required before. It won't work in the same
script a second time.

Look up the syntax for do EXPR. It's like require, but more primitive,
and it will work every time.

	Bart.