[MacPerl] The entire MacPerl book is now online as HTML!

Folks-

"MacPerl: Power and Ease" is off to the printer's; it will be available
in mid-May (at WWDC, if we don't slip!).  In the meanwhile, we've used
Myrmidon (and a bunch of hand editing) to transform the book into HTML.

Please take a look:

  http://www.ptf.com/macperl/ptf_book/HTML/

Be sure to send us your comments; we'd like to get the pages looking
as nice as possible before we invite the entire Mac community to join
the party!

Yours, Rich Morin
Prime Time Freeware

Rich Morin, Canta Forda Computer Laboratory | Prime Time Freeware - quality
  UNIX consulting, training, and writing    | freeware at affordable prices
  P.O. Box 1488, Pacifica, CA, 94044, USA   | www.ptf.com      info@ptf.com
  rdm@cfcl.com            +1 650-873-7841   | +1 408-433-9662   -0727 (Fax)