[MacPerl] Mac port of perl/Tk

Howdy everyone,

I've searched the archives on this question, but can't come up with
anything later than 1995, so here goes: I'm looking for the perl/Tk port
for the Mac. I've seen written references to it (most notably in Advanced
Perl Programming), but God help me if I can actually find it.

The problem might be that I don't know enough about Tk: I was under the
impression that perl/Tk for the Mac is different from Tcl/Tk (perl/Tk has
had the Tcl stripped out and a wrapper for perl5 added). Can I use the
normal Mac Tcl/Tk port?

Justin Johnson
jjohnson@bassettlaudi.com
Webmaster/Information Manager