Re: [MacPerl] MacPerl corrupts ENVironment variables?

At 14.51 1998.04.07, Burtcom wrote:
>When I checked $ENV{QUERY_STRING} I was getting nothing.
>
>I tried whis code in the MacPerl book to see what was up:
>
>my($key);
>foreach $key (keys(%ENV)) {
>     print "$key => $ENV{$key}<br>";
>     }
>
>and got back a scrambled mess.
>
>I looked through back issues of the QPQ Digest, and I saw that someone
>inquired with Mathias about this. Mathias said it seemed to be a problem
>with MacPerl, as AppleScript was passing the info to MacPerl just fine.

I'll bet you have a blank ENV variable in your preferences.  Delete it.  :)
If you can't figure it out in your preferences, just delete your prefs
altogether.

--
Chris Nandor          mailto:pudge@pobox.com         http://pudge.net/
%PGPKey=('B76E72AD',[1024,'0824 090B CE73 CA10  1FF7 7F13 8180 B6B6'])